SCHEDULE...
1-3 Captions (almost) Everyday!
My Ideas: Mon-Fri
Requests & More: Sat/Sun
-----------------------------------------------
Re-Labeling Progress: 4/1/12
-----------------------------------------------
Argh. Missed Request Weekend, but I'll work tonight to get some requests out
for tomorrow, as well as my regular caps for the week.

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Nosey Sister (Part 1)

First brother/sister cap. I think this one will continue, but I'm entirely sure yet...
Links: Part 2Part 3Part 4
I'm definitely open to ideas for what will happen next!
Just post below!

4 comments:

  1. ROFLOL! good story & use of pic. I hope he/she likes her new BF & the new Big brother likes being a strong man?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking it'll take some time! Maybe the next part will have an update a few months later or something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who is the girl on the pic?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...