Thursday, March 15, 2012

Welcome!

Welcome to my horrible attempt at a blog!

If you're here, I assume you know all about TG/TFs, so I won't bother explaining that (if you don't know what that is, check out metamorphose.org, you might find out something new about yourself!).

Anyway, I'm trying to do something a bit different here. What should you expect? The Unexpected of course. But if that's not good enough, here's the gist of what I think I'll be doing...

  • F2Fs (not enough of these kind of caps out there if you ask me)
  • Great Shift
  • Exchange Island
  • Family Swaps
  • Marital & Boyfriend/Girlfriend Swaps 
  • - the Swapifieds (a new type of thing I'm tryin, where people search your basic Craig's List/Newspaper classifieds for people renting/selling their bodies; in a swappy way of course!) 
  • - ...and Other Situational Body Swaps (stay tuned!)



So... as you can see I'm not too into classic transformations-- but that's not to say I ain't open to em! But clearly this is a swapper's blog.

If you want to shoot me an email about how sucky my blog is or the occasional "go you", click my about page to see where to email me.

That being said... please enjoy & leave comments/suggestions/nice-things!

- tehswitcher

10 comments:

  1. There was a caption with the synopsis of a debtor swapping with the Secretary who he was paying off loans to. Something to the effect of him watching her movements, then finally swapping with her and planning on slipping into something more comfortable.
    Anyway, I hope it's still here :). If you could direct me to it that would be great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That actually doesn't ring a bell... are you sure this was from me?

      Delete
    2. I guess not if it doesn't ring a bell with you.
      Thanks for the reply.

      Delete
  2. Hi! can u make a mtf possession caption with this? thanks! love your blog! ^_^ http://assets.perfecte.ro/assets/perfecte/2014/01/14/image_galleries/31161/blondele-din-the-big-bang-theory-ipostaza-fierbinte-la-petrecerea-globurilor-de-aur-cum-si-au-uimit-fanii.png

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi CAN U MAKE A BODY SWAP IN PUNISHMENT CAPTION WHICH CONSISTS OF AN INDIAN CELEBRITY MAKING FUN OF A BEAUTIFUL LADY IN PUBLIC AND SOMEHOW SHE TEACHES HIM A LESSON BY SWAPPING.(IT WOULD BE GREAT IF CELEB IS SHAHRUKH KHAN AND ANY LADY MEANS M2F)
    THANKS!I LOVE YOUR BLOG AND THANKS FOR STARTING REQUEST SECTION

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello tehswitcher

    I write this after reading some mean-spirited comments at what currently is the last entry of your blog. I write my opinion here because I wish to distance myself as much as possible from that discussion.

    I just want to say that I really enjoy you work, in terms of variety, volumen and, above all, quality. Also I wish to express my admiration for your generous attitude towards your readers.

    With best wishes

    - Tropican

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate this a lot! Thank you thank you. :D

      Delete
  5. Hey can you do an m2f with a teacher called Mrs Taylor and her student called Alex and the reason they swap is because of the great shift but Mrs Taylor is 51 years old and Alex is 16 but Alex hates being in Mrs Taylors body even though it is hot and sexy for it's age

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...