Sunday, September 23, 2012

Opening New Chests

I just wanted to say thank you for the support in lieu of the (somewhat nasty) comments I occasionally get! Although I understand internet trolls, I get still get a bit discouraged at times...

Anyways...Like I've said, I apologize for not being able to put as many caps out as I used to, and furthermore apologize for not replying to all of your comments. 

Please know that I read and appreciate them all, and that I keep a folder of ALL your requests. I have just been slow as of late. Take this time to go through some older caps I've made!

Thanks again for your patience! ^.^
~ts

Part 1

Part 2

3 comments:

  1. I, for one, really enjoy your work, so don`t back down my talented friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I like it. The grass isn't always greer. I think the new slim girl got the better deal especially over time. Thanks again for the F/F swaps

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree. The slim girl is really cute ! The big breasted is... weird shaped...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...