Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Get Back in the Game (Part 2)

Okay guys, this is something I've never done before.
It's another collab with mBrad the mBoss at Swapping Grounds,
but this time we're doing it a little different. Let me 'splain...

Often you guys want a "follow-up" or a "series" out of a caption
we make. Now, mBrad and I are going to collab (sometimes) 
after we get those requests. A requester wanted him to make
a series out of this caption here. I've taken over Part 2 of 
the series, and we'll see where it goes from there between
the two of us. I'll of course link to his site for the preceding
and future parts. 

Soo... here we go with Part 2!

Part 2A

Part 2B
Links: Part 1, Part 3

1 comment:

  1. i was the person that requested it thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...