Saturday, August 30, 2014

My Sister's Mind

"Hey if you could i would love it if you could do a cap for me. it would mostly be up to u what happens as i love how u make them and still want your creativity but i want it to be around a brother (16) and his sister (13) who switch bodies (up to you why :D) and they start getting each others memories and mannerisms. I just don't see enough of these kinds of caps out there and very few on your blog and would love to see how you would make one! thanks for reading and keep up the amazing work "
---Tie007

4 comments:

  1. I really like the way the body and memories are starting to change him into his sister! Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Steady mind and mannerism shifts are great! More! Can't become a teen girl all at once... -DAGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was one of the first caps of your's I read and I thought it was amazing. I'm glad I found your blog. Thanks for making all the great caps

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And thank you for leaving such nice words for me. :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...