Monday, July 27, 2015

Sleeper Agents

Sleeper cell agents were a different breed now.
With mind transfer technology, one agent's mind
was put into another body chosen by the agency.
Until the agent was triggered, their mind was
lost while the owner of the body regained full
control. When the correct trigger happened, the 
agent's mind would takeover.

You are one of these agents. The trigger is this
man's handshake, and your mission is to kill him.

But who are you?
#1 | #2 | #3 | #4
#5 | #6 | #7

13 comments:

  1. I choose number 5 or 6. Seems like the logical motive

    ReplyDelete
  2. I chose 6 too. lol

    Great work Teh! I've always loved these Choose Your Own Adventures. I keep meaning to do one but seems like a lot of work hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I chose 4, I'm pretty happy with the results. Love the intractable caps :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, I think this one was kinda silly, but hope you guys are enjoying it. I was watching the Mission Impossible movies in prep for the new one and ended up doing this nonsense during one of my watches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well u didn great teh. Keep up the good work with u and your friend Brad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And yeah, I really need to get back to that... I keep saying I will, but I just haven't spent the time recently (though I wanna!).

      Delete
  6. I chose #4, I think I chose pretty well

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these types of caps, the more random the selections the better. I'd love to see an exchange island version of one of these.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Multiple choice captions are some of my favourites.
    #5 was a really nice touch

    ReplyDelete
  9. 2, what a wonderful cover for an assassin, will there be any twists or after maths? Getting too integrated or comfortable in their lives?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...