Thursday, June 27, 2019

A Vacation | Part 1 (of 2)

Wow, a lot of y'all have really stepped-up with your requests.
I really appreciate everyone who's taking the time to dive into
themselves and introspect. I think you'll be happier for it.

On that note, here's the first official request from 
a wonderful, vulnerable email I received!

Part 1A

Part 1B

Part 1C

Part 1D
Links: Part 2

"For me, it's escapism.  I was abused as a child, my younger sister wasn't, she was the darling daughter who never got punished etc.  Ever since then, I've felt in my gut that womanhood is a 'safe' space for me, contrary to the facts of society.
But being brought to in that way there's also the wall of tough guy built up.  I could never willingly transition, any swap or change would have to be forced upon me through someone else or an accident etc."
--A.W.

1 comment:

  1. Cool start. I wonder where this goes? It'd be sad if Claire just ceased to exist.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...