Sunday, January 12, 2014

Accountable Actions

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

"Hm unsure if this is the righ place but I kinda of got a request, I just not entirely liking that a lot of boey theives get a away with their crimes scot free, I want caption of FtF where some one unpopular tries to steal a popular girls body but it turned out the popular girl had a terminal illness she been hiding (probally hiv since I can't think of any other terminal illness you can just walk about) popular girl not being a cruel person tries to helpit ends unpoular girl switch back but it ends up the switching macguffin only works once. "
---Anonymous

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the caption, I did not actually thought you'd do if. It also a nice touch the last caption the girl looks like she has some sort of rash.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...