Saturday, January 11, 2014

Change of Pace

Quick PSA:
Requests like this take forever to do with their multiple parts.
I just want to put it out there.
I probably won't be as likely to take requests from now on,
if they explicitly ask to be put in a series of 5 pictures or whatnot.
Don't want to be mean, it's just I don't have that much time on my hands...

Just food for thought for those who might not get their requests done.
(you guys are requesting like crraazy!)

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Part 7

"A prostitute who is known for her lack of boundaries wants to do something new with her life. She swaps bodies with 5 women before deciding on a beautiful suburban single mother. "
---Anonymous

2 comments:

  1. very intertesting story. She's far from a niceperson. Question: I really want to know did each of the women swap end up in the body Trisha was in last?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, each was switching with her original body. Sorry, I know that was pretty unclear.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...