Saturday, July 26, 2014

Back in the Day

Part 1

Part 2

"Awesome! I love the idea of a very strong character swapping places with someone much weaker. Could you make one were an increasingly decrepit Arnold Schwarzenegger tries to steal the body of a younger bodybuilder with a spell, but fails and ends inside the body of a tiny but cute woman? And he can't even go back to his old body because once they swapped, his victim panicked an had a fatal heart attack. Thanks a lot, you are the best! "
---Anonymous

6 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot for doing my request, you nailed it! I really like the addition of Amber being the original target's girlfriend. It explains very well the crossing of the signals.

    By the way, do you know about this new show "Intruders"? It is about a secret society that seeks to attain immortality by possessing other people's bodies. Looks spooky!

    The trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQw0rwf8xkQ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked it! And yep, I've seen that trailer -- can't wait!

      Delete
  2. Very nice. U should check out my blog called phoenixworldtg.blogspot.com and tell me what you think about it. Also I have a request myself: a couple comes to exchange island where the male finds himself in a butsy woman's body and his girlfriend in a blonde bimbo but given there new roles, the boyfriend likes how his body is instead of his girlfriend which hates how her body is always craving lesbian sex

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea of Arnold swapping into her body! Too bad she died, it might have been fun to have her ransom Arnold's body-back. Or decide that she liked being him and refuse to give it back. . . . anyway great CAP.

    ReplyDelete
  4. For next time you do requests I'd like to see more interactive captions, Those are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...