Thursday, January 8, 2015

Bidding

Part 1

Part 2
"Hi! I had this idea inspired by your "Body Bank" captions, about a world where people bid for new bodies in private auctions. I wonder if you could please make a caption about that, thanks a lot in advance!
[Some musings about the internal logic of the universe where this story takes place:
- Perhaps the auctioned people are unaware that their bodies are being sold, as the bidders are watching them through a closed circuit television.
- Or maybe everybody is in the same place and the victims are under some sort of mind control, I like this option a bit more but it's all up to you] "
---Anonymous

The pictures for this caption were also requested.

6 comments:

  1. I not sure how the request thing works but I assume you submit one in the comments. Anyways I would like you to do one where I (Ashton) get switched with Kat Dennings by accident because another actor wanted to use the celebrity body catalogue to switch with Kat but for some reason it misfires and I wake up in Kat's body, and deciding not to question anything I get up and explore my new body without certain clothes on. ;) Thanks :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. BRR! powerful horror story. Unforuntely I can see it happening. What appens to the poor girls?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for doing my request, i love it!

    I was wondering if you would crop "Bill" out of the picture, and I must say that keeping him really improved the story, great job!

    And thanks a lot for using the second option from my musings, I hope it didn't compromise the story you had in mind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah that was a fun picture! Didn't compromise the story at all.

      Delete
  4. How about big bodybuilder woman is picking on a skinny nerd(male) and he casts a spell on her that transfers her muscle to him, she's left with a skinny stripper body, exact type she dispises cause she's all about woman impowerment

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...