Monday, January 12, 2015

Busyness

More of my thoughts, through caps.

Part 1

Part 2

Sometimes I just like to remind you guys of the obvious.
Obviously I do things besides make captions. I know since most 
don't know me, it might feel like I'm just shlubbin' around.
But I'm a very neurotic person who takes time very seriously.

All that means is I don't waste time on my "real" life
email and the like more than I have to because I 
know how distracting it all can be... 
and I want to be as productive as I can. 

So that said I don't always check my email instantaneously 
like you might expect, but it does eventually
get checked. I'm doing as much as I can within
the level of priority I've set for "making captions."

Just remember that when you're thinking I'm being lazy...

7 comments:

  1. Lol "shlubbin" . I used to use that word a lot. B) But keep doing you! Its all good. c:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your doing a great job! And I wish people realized that we had lives that our priority over captioning

    ReplyDelete
  3. The title is missing a T. Dayum, ladies

    ReplyDelete
  4. It never ceases to amaze me how so many people always demand an update even when the person puts up a notice of hiatus or a short break. Sure I'd like to see new stuff on a site or something like that, but I can understand if someone has to take a break once in a while. Stuff happens.

    I feel like a heel but I'd like to make a request for a FOSE caption with a twist. There's a woman (hot obviously) who several people masturbate to. as it turns out, the woman has multiple personality disorder and all the people who masturbated to her are forced to share her body. could you do this in a short series to showing how some of the other personalities feel getting their own body as well please?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very interesting caption, I really enjoy this way you use to express your thoughts.

    I remember now an episode of "Friends" where Monica makes candy for her neighbors, so good that there is almost a riot of people demanding more, and this greedy attitude leads to the end of it.

    You make a kind of entertainment that simply doesn't exist within the conventional media. There are movies, shows or comics where some of the actions of your captions may take place, but nearly always as extraordinary occurrences. And you have done so many... I just noticed that almost five hundred of them are requests!

    You make a great candy tehswitcher, the best as far as I know! And we should count ourselves lucky that you have decided to share it with everyone.

    Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where would i request if want pics? Just asking. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you guys for your comments! I always get nervous with these cause I don't want to sound preachy or upset, but I'm glad that you all like getting to hear what I'm thinking from time to time.

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...