Sunday, February 15, 2015

Back in

Part 1

Part 2
"Karli used to get by on her looks. But now they're gone, withered away like an old piece of fruit. She was supposed to make it big, but instead she ended up stuck in a motel in middle of nowhere.
She needs a fresh start, to begin anew, and for that she would have to trade her aging body for a young and perky one. 
Luckily for her, she has the means to do so, and a gorgeous girl has just arrived at the motel…"
---Anonymous

The picture for Part 1 was also requested.


3 comments:

  1. BRRR! POWERFUl horror story. What an evil woman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Thanks a lot for doing my request, I really like the picture you chose for poor Maya. Also, I love how you read between the lines of my request by portraying Karli as a failed model-actress with a shady background, fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you thank you! I'm glad that you liked my interpretation. :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...