Monday, August 5, 2019

15 Minutes of Fame

I told this requester I didn't wanna do a ScarJo cap
cause so many people ask for her, but I just felt bad
and ended up doing it anyway...

I also decided to come up with a new thing I guess.
Body insurance? Stupid, yes, but it's new!

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

"Hi I would love if you did a caption where I swapped bodies with Scarlett Johanson. The reason I am asking for this request is I've always been interested in how a female celebrity lives compared to how someone like me a male in a average life is. Additionally I just have always been into scarjo and would love to see your take on how I would react to that age jump and the status of celebrity.

I guess my fascination with wanting a cap with a switch between me and Scarlett would be from my fascination with her as she was a prominent role in marvel movies and the idea with being the complete opposite of who I am (a low status college student to a wealthy celebrity) and I’ve just always wondered what it feels like to be a female celebrity with such fame and attractiveness, but I’d be ok with switching the celebrity with Madeleine petsch if you do not feel like doing Scarlett as the same applies to her except that stems from her just being really attractive and closer to my age to see how someone who is around my age adapts to being a celebrity and feel what she goes through her everyday life in order to achieve that. Thank you "
---J.C.

3 comments:

  1. wondefully wicked story! I lpove 'wrong' perona changed BAVCk' storie thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the twist here. lol I think in a world of body swaps and theft every star would buy that insurance. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the concept. I've often wondered what would happen if multiple people wanted the same body.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...