Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Bodymates

Ugh. Not doing this requester justice, but I tried...
Such a sweet choice of a photo, and if this is what 
the "real" them looks like--then they must be super
sweet too! Hope you can forgive the attempt. :/


"Your real me post resonated with me because there's always been one picture that best described how I always saw myself.
Though I'm not black, I've always had this feeling I was supposed to be. I couldn't describe it if I tried, but this instinct has always been there. Between this woman's hair, face, fashion, and demeanor I see myself reflected in another life. If I could choose any way to appear, this would be the form that would best reflect my inner self."
---J.H.

Picture also requested.

10 comments:

  1. WOW! What a story orginval and mystic

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is everything I could have wanted. Thank you so much for indulging me! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What exactly caused the body swap in this caption?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't really thought of it.
      Honestly when I leave it ambiguous like I did in this caption it's usually because I just didn't think it really mattered. I like to think that in alternate worlds bodyswapping would be as common as other household technology (or drugs, even). There would be all sorts of things out there that could cause our bodies to change.

      Delete
  4. Interesting new twist. Body-mates. Seems like you could do a lot with it. For example, you find your body-mate and don't want to swap but in a surreal way, almost like a passenger in your own body, you watch at the swap happens. Then later on you realize it was what you wanted all along.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome caption. I love the body-mates concept. Would like to see more with this concept.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the reminder, I actually totally forgot about this thing!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...