Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Long Distance Stay | Part 2 (of 2)

This requester asked for a series and I wasn't sure 
I'd be able to make multiple parts to this story, but hey!

Part 2A

Part 2B

Part 2C
Links: Part 1

"I've always been attracted to the idea of temporarily spending a period of time in someone else's body. Ever since I was younger the idea of switching bodies with a woman has been one of my most deepest fantasies. I love the idea of long distance body swapping because it gives the individual a chance to experience different cultures and ethnicities. As a white guy from the United Kingdom, I've always admired the natural beauty of women with the Asian ethnicity... Its just a shame I can't truly live it; your stories help me experience this fantasy and I would be very grateful if you could produce a series like this! "
---J.S. (same requester as Part 1)

7 comments:

  1. Again, great cap. Gives a guy the opportunity to see toxic masculinity from the feminine perspective. Thoughtful cap, bro.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanksssssssssss. Yeah I'm all about trying to make captions that get at this!

      Delete
  2. I like this story and the slow changes John is experiencing. With all the excuses to keep him in her body it makes me wonder if there isn't a deeper plot? Corporate espionage? Did the company lie in saying she was just a secretary? Why the hard core workout program and mixed martial arts? Did they need her in London for a reason in a young healthy male body? lol - So many possibilities.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And THAT'S why I don't do more than just caption a quick story. That sounds exhausting trying to explain all the ridiculous stuff I just made up, lol.

      Delete
    2. lol - And yet it's so much fun.

      Delete
  3. Can you PLEASE continue this story!?!?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...