Saturday, March 27, 2021

Mob Justice: Intro + Traitor #1

 

I'm excited! Rook from Rook's TG Captions & I are collaborating!
Rook is super creative, a great writer, and thinks differently than me.

And I'm bringing the People's Choice tag back for the first time in
NINE YEARS!

That means you all get to choose what happens next,
and Rook and I will write based on whatever effed up
choices you make. Check out what Rook wrote below
for the introduction into this one...



CLICK HERE TO VOTE!
Polls close Wednesday (3/31/21)!

4 comments:

  1. If making an example is the goal only the rat really works as a punishment. The other options might just encourage more betrayal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I choose the granddaughter because seeing her face when he looks in the mirror will torture John until he dies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He deserves to be Aliyah, both female and black-ish, but his betrayal should garner his hell, as in the rat. Especially in a glass cage at eye level for all to see. As the first he has to be a prime example. How does anyone know that it is really him in there?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I vote for Aliyah. A racist being trapped in a black woman's body, and having to bang his own son.... torture!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...