Thursday, March 18, 2021

Overpowered

Was talking to Rook from Rook's TG Captions and he gave me 
the skeleton of this idea while we were riffing off each other... Rook 
has all sorts of cool, world-building ideas, but I wanted to try and capture
our thoughts in a concise fashion. I told him I was going to try to keep it to 
one caption as a challenge annnnnd, I obviously failed.

Nonetheless, I had a fun time with this one:


Part 1

Part 2

Also, a bit of a tease, but I think Rook and I have some 
fun ideas coming down the hopper... (no pun intended, seriously)

 

12 comments:

  1. I'm curious, will you be making anymore gif captions?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually don't really make those! BUT, if someone wants to collab and make them with me, then I'd love to.

      Delete
  2. so damn good. love what you guys came up with

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah like I said, I really just felt the push to move on the thing we were talking about, but Rook had way more thoughts. I just wanted to make a quick little thing while the inspiration struck.

      Delete
  3. Wow, very nice plot twist towards the end.
    I can't wait to see what more you might do with Rook.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm hoping you like what we're up to too. If we end up going through with the grand plans we've got cooking, folks like yourself will be able to have a bit of influence...

      Delete
  4. Love what you did with this! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the ending. Great twist.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wanted to twist it up a bit -- love me some twists.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...