Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Remote Work

Hi, my name is tehswitcher, and I'm a workaholic.

Oh, and I write captions in my spare time because
I'm also a masochist and hardly sleep?

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

This is a tehswitcher's feelings caption, where I
write a cap that reflects my feelings and give a
bit of insight into my life. (No one cares, I know, I hear ya)
For those interested... I work a lot of hours and it takes
a lot for me to jump on and caption. But I really do like
to work (and caption), so I try to push myself to keep
going! Kind of embarrassing to admit that I empathize
more than I'd like to with the main character of this caption
set. But the first step always begins with admission, right?

Also, I just looked back through a few of the past whiny
"tehs' feelings" caps and see there's a bit of a trend.
Looks like I tend to get myself in fits of exhaustion.
We are who we are, I guess.


 

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for coming back to post your captions. Whatever you do, make sure your health comes first. I've been at the burnout stage before and it can seriously wreck your life.

    This is a new take on bodyswitching that I haven't seen done before. Even if it comes from personal experience, it's still well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really appreciate your kind words. Don't worry, I'm doing alright and captioning really gives me a lot of happiness the more I connect with people.

      And I'm glad you liked my little take on this. I thought it was a fun little idea!

      Delete
  2. suoer origninal. funny, well written & good pics. I liked the little tywist at the end where the girl goes out & has fun in his body. Its great too have you back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this concept and I can see how things might get complicated for George. As much as we enjoy your captions, take care of you first.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...