Monday, November 25, 2013

Your Choice - Taxi Destination

Today was the day. Today marked the day you made a promise to yourself, that you'd get out of this nasty taxi driver's body, no matter what. It had been a whole year since the day yours was taken from you, and that whole year you couldn't convince yourself to steal another person's life. But this was the end of that. You decided whoever walked into the taxi would be getting their life stolen from them. You didn't want to hear their voice or look back in the mirror at their face... that would just make you chicken-out. So, you just asked them to write their destination on a piece of paper and hand it to you.
What does the piece of paper say?

16 comments:

  1. Can you understand me or am I speak Japenese.? Still confused with language everyone around me asian but I understand them. Still, need to make effort to learn language I not speaking. You make greatest game. Arigoto.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was very good ! Do more ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent idea. I end up in a japanese restaurant^^

    Need a " going to school" option, with a father leading his preteen daugther. Of course , you end up as the daugther ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely brilliant. I ended up drunk at the pub

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea, but you don't allow for the possibility of the reader already being a female.

    You should make an F2F version for us. Not necessarily about the Magic Taxi. It could be about the Great Shift, or something.

    Keep the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent executed :) Well thought out and great choice of different stories behind the destination.
    By the way ... I've just been told that I'm pregnant .... :-/ ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing. I loved it! Wonderful. DO more! And, I ended up Asian at the Sushi joint! Not bad at all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you all liked it -- thanks so-much for the compliments!
    I'll be sure to think of a way to make it F2F in some ways in the future as well as some more fun options as well.

    Stay tuuuned...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, this was very cool and creative! Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey guys! I endet in the pregnant womans body. It is a girl!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I chose Riyazaki Rose. I'm happy with the result.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like this kind of random play. I choose the pub At least I am going to have fun tonight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I really liked making these captions... I just haven't had the time or energy to put into more of these kinds of caps lately. But hey, maybe I should make a return to this...

      Delete
  13. tomorrow will be diferent when I wake up with a big hangover

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...