Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Body Switched with Tehswitcher

Ok....so. How do I explain this? This isn't tehSwitcher. This is actually CelebSwap.
A day or two ago I found a package in the mail containing a strange looking statue. Something about the thing just got under my skin. The eyes on it glowed in a strange way too. I was about to throw it out but the second I touched it, I felt a shock and was standing in
a completely different room.
Didn't take a detective to find out that I was in a different body! One glance at the blinking e-mail on the computer screen in front of me
let me know that me and tehswitcher had actually switched bodies....yeah....
I think we have to discuss some really important things and quick. This isn't really how I expected this day to go.
We'll figure something out. Stay tuned.
- CelebSwap in Tehswitcher's body?

6 comments:

  1. Interesting is this a kind of collab you two are trying? It would have been interesting if you had a caption though of you two in this update. Hope you two figure out what happened

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, this was an unexpected development

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn it, I knew I misplaced that statue somewhere. Are you going to switch blogs as well? And how did they get your address, might be someone you know. Awaiting developments. >:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys and your whacky body swap adventures :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh very cool. Can't wait to see where this goes lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Saw your posts about the Statue on CelebSwap and was automatically excited to see what it was setting up

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...