Sunday, July 6, 2014

Pilot Testers #9

This requester didn't leave a name.
So her name will be... Becca.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3
Others: (to be updated)

"I wanna also try this pilot testers thing, but I'm a girl. Can you do a F2F one?
When I hea about the pilot testers, I decide to apply, since I want to be curvier. I'm luckily selected to swap with Adriana Lima, but my little sister Amanda (13) gets jealous. As I'm a good sister, I give her the chance to be the swapped one. The scientists make a mistake, though, and she's transformed into Bar Refaeli instead.
She doesn't mind, and she loves being so beautiful and older than me (I'm 16), but because it was a mistake from the scientists, they give me another complimentary free swap. Thus, I get to become Adriana Lima. Anyway, because of all the mistakes, all swaps are made permanent. The models are horrified, but we love it.
Thanks! "
---Anonymous


2 comments:

  1. great story, OUCH! do they assume each other;s lives as well?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess this is why they're still in "Pilot" testing. Mistakes can happen. Hehehehe

    Cheers
    Zapper

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...