Saturday, August 30, 2014

The Reunion

Part 1

Part 2
"Can you make this caption, please? Thanks!
Fifteen years ago, these two used to be the hottest girls in town, but they are steadily leaving their prime. Now they are staring, both perplexed and envious, at the woman that sent them invitations for this event. She claims to be the overweight nerdy girl they used to push around back in high school, but she doesn't look like her at all. Not even her ethnicity is the same.
In fact she has been working all those years for the criminal organization known as the Body Bank, and her bosses gave her a new body as a bonus. Her intentions here are both work and personal revenge. First, to show off her new body, but more importantly to lure them into a trap an steal their bodies for the Bank's vaults. Sure, they aren't as hot as they used to be, but they are still viable merchandise."
---Anonymous

The pictures for these captions were also requested.

4 comments:

  1. Amazing! I didn't expect to have my request delivered with such a lightning-quick speed! Thank you a lot for doing it, I really appreciate the improvements you made in the story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I think that was the fastest turnaround I've had -- just felt the inspiration to do it all of the sudden. And I'm glad you like the changes!

      Delete
    2. I got the idea for the caption after seeing the first image. Then I spent some extra time looking for a perfect fit for the second, because I wanted to find one that managed to catch your interest! Mission accomplished!

      Delete
  2. So what are the rules of the "body bank"?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...