Sunday, October 5, 2014

Dastardly

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3
"I edited this image in case you want to revisit the concept of the Youth Yanker:
I imagine these women as two long-time rivals, now mature but still in their prime thanks to a colossal investment in time and money. Being more popular and staying younger and in better shape than the other has driven their lives for decades. Until now, this competition has been a long stalemate, but one of them has acquired a device to tip the scales in her favor. She will win once and for all, and also recover the time lost."
---Tropican

The picture for Part 3 was edited and requested by Tropican.

6 comments:

  1. I had almost forgotten about this one, it s great! Thanks a lot for making it!
    Although the final outcome differs somewhat from my request, I think it is for the better.

    Also, it is uncanny how alike are the faces from the old redhead and the young one!

    Cheers!

    - Tropican

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Tropican -- glad you liked it!
      You know it's hard for me not to add my own little bit here and there.

      Delete
    2. And that's what keeps me coming! And many others, I'm sure.


      - Tropican

      Delete
  2. can you do more like this please? youth-theft is better than bodyswap when it comes to age regression.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you do a sequel on Molly's new form and what shes going to do now?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...