Sunday, December 21, 2014

Haircut

"So I was in the salon the other day and a family came in. The young toddler boy was being rowdy and unresponsive to the barber like kids usually are. He was very bratty. He had an older sister who was just on her phone. The kid's parents were trying to keep him still, but he wouldn't stay still and kept on yelling. His mom yelled at her sister and she replied with, "What? What do you want me to do? Take the haircut for him?" Obviously as a sarcastic response. But then I thought about this blog. So I'd like to request a caption along the lines of this! An older sister has to swap bodies with her younger brother to get his haircut, while the brother runs off with her sister's body. I think it'd be great. :) "
---Anonymous

4 comments:

  1. LOL AGAIN SUPER USE OF PIC! story is all too real! What a mess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope they're able to swap back without any problems! After all, the body swapping machine came from Wal-Mart. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, thank you! I was the one who requested this one. I'm always entertained by the ones where bratty kids get into pretty girls' bodies. It's always amusing to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked it!! I thought it was a really fun story you thought of. I think of those things all the time when I'm out in public. I was really happy to see that you remembered your fantasy!

      There's another requester who thinks of perversions on real life scenarios (H.M.), and he always gets my attention with these.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...