Saturday, March 21, 2020

Birthday Shenanigans

Felt the urge to return as people are locked-in.
Gonna try and fulfill some old requests... (Real You caps, especially)
Sorry for the length of this one, but I think you'll enjoy if you take the time!

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

"Would it be possible for you to produce a caption set in the near future where body swap technology is available!? The story I have in mind revolves around a young adult named Henry who comes from a white working class family. He's a smart guy and was able to get a scholarship to a prestigious university where many privileged families send their sons and daughters. He becomes friends with Robert, the son of a banker, who owns a collection of deluxe bodies, he wares when attending parties and social functions."
---J.S.

Creative liberties taken as always, lol.

7 comments:

  1. So glad to see you back!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool story. I bet the police have a way of catching body-thieves if the tech is so common.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree wit Zapper! geat series ofpic & what a careless guy the rich Friend is,
    Bye the way I was just looking at some of my favorite saved pics & came arross the one you did on Julie Dreyfus & I wondered how shs doin as the replusive Fat nerd long term?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I had to look that one up, I really have no clue how I'd continue that story unfortunately.

      Delete
  4. Really like the added M2M element in the story! M2M captions are such a rarity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And can you imagine if I had the gall to post images of the two men in the M2M?! I'd be kicked right out of the Caption Club. (I kid, a bit)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...