Saturday, March 20, 2021

Rewrites

It's a request! This would have been 10-times better
if Celeb Swap made it, but since he's still on indefinite
hiatus, I guess I'm taking on celeb swap core in the meantime...


"James won a contest to meet his celebrity crush Sofia Carson. He was happy because this gave him an opportunity to put his plan in motion. He was going to cast a spell that would merge him and Sofia's bodies where it would be Sofia's body but James would have complete control. It worked and he had access to Sofia's memories and personality alongside his own. James can't wait to start living Sofia's life."
--Anonymous

This picture was also requested.


 

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for making my request. This was a great birthday present to wake up to. Keep up the amazing work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy you enjoyed this! And thank you for your kind words.

      Delete
  2. R u taking celeb requests?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Technically? Just always with the caveat that I am incredibly unpredictable, I tend to like when people give me insight into why they want the request (I like the social connection), and also yeah I'm pretty open to any kind of request--not just celeb stuff!

      Delete
  3. I wonder, once the spell is complete, will he even remember that he was once James?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think he'll still remember.

      Delete
    2. You heard it from the requester themselves!
      (Though I personally think otherwise, haha)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...