Thursday, July 18, 2019

Escape

Don't forget, you can find all my celebrity captions neatly

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

"My request is I swap with either Lili Reinhart From Riverdale, or Millie Bobby Brown from stranger things...at first im struggling with my new age (since im normally 17 and I'd either be older or younger depending on who you choose), my New body and being female, learning how to be a female pretty much, and my new sexuality. But eventually, I learn to love and accept my new body and all that comes with it. but since my parents are massive bible freaks to put it lightly they are against this and they resent me for accepting my new body... but I still go ahead and love my new life and body inspite of them accepting who I am despite what anyone things. Also I'd imagine they would kick me out so if I was lili I'd move out on my own..."

---J.H.

3 comments:

  1. Great captions well set of captions rather, Truly heartwarming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This might be one of my favorite Great Shift captions yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice story. It's good to see a happy GS story. I wonder where the original Lili ended up?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...