Sunday, July 14, 2019

Support

Took creative liberties with this request.
Sorry about the request backlog!

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5


"I’ve felt for as long as I could remember I was born the wrong gender. I always have felt I should be female. I guess what’s a little different about me if I would still like to be with a female. The idea of body swaps and the like are my escape. I guess Ive kinda always felt that was the only shot I had at being a total woman amd being with one. I love the lesbian style caps where a guy swaps with a woman and then is with a woman. Maybe thats why I like role exchanger caps best because in the type senario you can have your body changed but mind unaltered. 

Maybe a cap clould be made where a guy role exchanges with a girls body and then gets a girlfriend."
---U.O.

9 comments:

  1. I like this one. Oh, can you do one where a goth girl gets mad at this guy who is making fun of goth people and switches their bodies or turn him into a goth chick and have him see what life is like for goth people

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey- could you give me an idea of *why* you're interested in the goth story specifically?

      Delete
  2. I like this new spin on the GS. That everyone knows it's coming and prepares. That would head off a lot of trouble . . . Plans with pilots not knowing how to fly. Drivers getting shifted on the highway.

    This story is particularly funny since Leslie is still trying to own/control her former body even though she's now a new person. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww this is really touching! :'D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I really thought the original requester dug deep for their request and felt like I had to give back something from the heart!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...