Saturday, November 22, 2014

Miscalculated

Part 1

Part 2
"I had an idea for a caption about a viral body hopper, hope you like it! 
She is at the beach, confident that she still has months until her current body is rendered useless. But she had miscalculated, and suddenly all her party girl excesses from the last months catch up, and her body begins to age. 
She panics, and struggles with her increasingly decrepit vessel to get close to another host. Fortunately for her, she manages to posses a young woman's body in the last moment. The ashes of her old body dissolve in the water."
---Anonymous

The pictures for both parts were also requested.

4 comments:

  1. No good deed goes unpunished, indeed!

    Thanks a lot for doing my request, I really like how you fleshed out the characters, you are the best!

    I wonder if you saw the alternative picture for the first part that I linked in the comment below last month. I suggested it because it has better resolution than the other one, but all in all I'm more than happy to see my request done. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a bit chaotic sometimes when it comes to tracking down posts, but I'm glad you liked it!

      Delete
  2. Cool caption, I really like the concept of the viral hopper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this!
    just a question, does Lisa die at the end or at the beginning of the possession?
    and what does she feel un her last moments?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...