Saturday, November 1, 2014

Wrong Package

Part 1

Part 2
"A nerdy teenage girl buys a superheroine t-shirt online but receives a superheroine body suit instead. She wants to return it, but since nobody seems to have noticed the mistake, she decides to give it a try. 

She goes to the beach wearing it, although at first she feels very self-conscious about her new body, she quickly gains confidence. In the end, the sensation of power and sexiness she experiences there convinces her to keep it. "
---Anonymous

The pictures for this caption were also requested.

4 comments:

  1. I love it! Its perfect, just like I imagined!

    I really like how you pictured Julie's personality and the progression of the story. which never feels rushed.

    Thanks a lot for doing my request! You're the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks! I'm happy that you liked it -- the pics were very helpful.

      Delete
  2. Love the concept. I'd love to see more caps of insecure teenage girls buying body suits/transforming into older, incredibly fit women. I bet Julie would really enjoy strutting around the beach in Michelle Lewin's body.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://tehfitswapcaptions.blogspot.com/

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...