Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Instant Escape

Taking a break, hope to return 9/22/19!


Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

"For me personally it serves as a form of escapism, in real life I suffer from depression and anxiety and whilst I am much better now than I was before it is still something that plays on my mind and causes problems. To me the idea of a world where through science and magic suddenly you can find yourself in a new world and perspective is just incredible. To be able to escape from my own mind for just one day would be perfect, even though I am happy in my own life now. 

I'd really like to see a person at his wits end, struggling to deal with his personal life, he either encounters a shadowy cabal or some form of black market who offer him one random swap, it could be with anyone in the world. He snaps up the chance, despite the risks he accepts and upon shaking their hands he blacks out. He wakes up in a new body, amazed by his new surroundings and life. He slowly begins to forget the life and loved ones he left behind as he becomes more and more his new self. "
---S.B.

8 comments:

  1. That's one way to escape your life. Its fun that he's discovering the power of being a beautiful young woman. Did they swap bodies or did he just take over her body and his died and her soul moved on?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not gonna lie I would love to see this story from jade's perspective, either trapped in her own mind or as a complete stranger with no idea what's happened

      Delete
  2. Agreed--would love to see a part 2 from Jade's perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the positivity! Not sure I'll be making a follow-up to this but you never know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jade's perspective please!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. As someone who deals with depression and the like on a day to day basis. This caption really speaks to me. Since it is one of the reasons I like the concept of body swaps and/or possessions. I reason if I could find those pills or the like. I'd probably roll the dice. Might not end up in a better life, yet that is the risk one takes at times.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really happy you could find some connection through this. I couldn't help but put some of myself into this caption as well, even though it was requested. I had a pretty rough week this past week, and it's been a really rough year in my head... so I hope you got a bit of connection from someone else who's trying to just keep things going each day.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...