Sunday, September 29, 2019

(Un)Familiar | Part 1 (of 3?)

Might end up finally delving into the story of this Real
You thing... I think it's getting about that time where we
need some answers!


"For a while now I have been trying to consider just what the "real me" represents and honestly I feel like this picture truly captures how I would envision myself. Supposedly this girls name is Bree Morgan, I don't know much of her other than she is a twitch streamer? Well that's besides the point, what matters is that when I came across her (this image in particular), it really stood out to me. I am big guy, always have been, no shame lol but part me has always yearned to be smaller, more petite, cute even, and I think her appearance really captures that well. While I enjoy being a man, there's always a gnawing in the back of my mind to be this, to be a sweet girl named Ellie. So while it is scary to let go of manhood, the fantasy is still a prevalent one. I would really appreciate if you could work your magic and maybe make a cool caption with this image?
---B.W.

Picture also requested for this caption.

10 comments:

  1. This is absolutely wonderful! Thanks so much! �� definitely excited to see what you have in store next!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed it!
      Yeah I'm excited to see where I go next too... unsure what I'm thinking just yet, lol.

      Delete
  2. You do such a great job with requests! It's clear you put a lot of heart into it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the hint of mystery, perhaps even a bit of nefariousness, here. I can't wait to see where this goes next.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm gonna have to put my noggin to work on this. :/

      Delete
  4. I know that this particular streamer has expressed a serious dislike for people using her image in this specific context. I'm not here to tell anyone what to do, or not do, but I think it's fair to at least take their wishes into consideration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh REALLY?
      Well thank you for letting me know. Since the requester already has what they wanted, then it looks like I'll have to do some reuploading with a different pic...

      Delete
    2. "this specific context"? how does she know about tg captions?? (good heads up)

      Delete
    3. Oh yeah that's definitely alright with me, I don't want anyone getting in trouble over this or anything

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...