Sunday, February 9, 2014

12 Going on 25 (Part 1)

So many requests from you guys...
This one is a pretty ambitious request.
It took me a while to finally get to it, 
but so it begins.

Y'all better be appreciating these requests!
D:<

Part 1A

Part 1B

Part 1C
Links: Part 2

"A 10 years old girl is tired of the way she's living (the reasons are up to you), so she makes a wish to her cake's candles to have a new, better life. This is the first picture.

As soon as she blows them, the world freezes and her body shifts (no instant transformations, pleeeease). She is now a 15 years old teenager, and reality has shifted around her.
Pictures 2 and 3 of part one will deal with her adapting to this new life, being in high school and such. She notices certain changes, like becoming more intelligent."
---Anonymous

Disclaimer: Creative liberties have (and will) be taken, Anonymous!

12 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see how this progresses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thanks so much for taking my request!

    You may take your liberties, don't worry.

    Just a question, though (and it doesn't bother me, I just want to know). Why did you change her from 10 to 12?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, just cause there's 12 candles in the picture.
      (and thanks for being patient!)

      Delete
  3. Cute caption series. Nicely handled, and we do appreciate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please do a family swap, I absolutely love those...considering it happened to me......lol, jk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Request: A nerdy boy (freshman) swaps into a hot cheerleader (senior)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is there more to this story? I ask because it puts Part 1.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not yet... but thanks for the reminder! I actually forgot about this one.

      Delete
    2. Please do! I also want to see where this ends.

      Delete
  7. I think it's time to continue with this one. I have a feeling the really interesting part hasn't even started.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...