Thursday, February 20, 2014

New Trip

Sometimes I get exhausted, putting out caps everyday.
When I get tired, or you guys get tired of me,
I want you to go check around some new captioners out there.

So, in the spirit of that, I'm gonna try and randomly link
to some new captioners every once and a while that 
pass by and catch my eye. Not like y'all care what
I have to say, anyways. But, you can check out what I'm
checking out below this cap of mine.


Click below to check out Kory's Caps. Fun-filled F2Fs abound!






4 comments:

  1. Always willing to help out and promote your fellow capper. That's why you're at the top of this thing!

    - CelebBodySwap.blogspot.com -

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for pointing out Kory's Caps. Definitely made my Read list. >:)

    http://lokiscaptions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG i cant thank you enough teh!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. No problem Kory -- I hope you keep having fun capping!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...