Sunday, February 2, 2014

Away Again (Part 2)

Part 2A

Part 2B

Part 2C

Part 2D
Links: Part 1

"Sam has spent the last few weeks in Japan as a young woman with a boyfriend about to go on vacation. He'll stay as her in order to hop to another country.Sam watches Davis with amusement. Davis had tracked him down to South Korea but through luck Sam managed to jump into Jessica from pop group Girls Generation. A celebrity would make things hard for Davis for a bit.Davis finds Sam as another young Indian girl. Sam assumed Davis thought he wouldn't go back to the same place twice. Sam has been spending the last few months as a teenage girl in Vietnam. He's enjoying his current life and body and while there's no sign of Agent Davis yet he's always on the look out."
---Anonymous

6 comments:

  1. can you sequel Figure Out the New Figure?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey teh. Sorry I've been wasting your comment space. I just wanted to check if it was okay that I used the Magic Taxi idea for one of my caps?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, Magic Taxi is no where close to being my idea. Use it however you want!

      Delete
  3. Request: How about a guy who somehow get swapped with a beautiful girl he met on random online video chat. Thanks, I love your caption!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOOP SNSD!!! Go jessica! Sorry for my fanboying but I couldn't resist... Hope I'm not the only sone on this website. AYO GG!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Any plans to continue Sam's hopping saga? :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...