Saturday, February 22, 2014

The Parents Cycle

Starting late... sorry!
By the way, I currently have about 80+ requests built up.
'Nuff said, eh? Thanks for all the requests -- I'll be chipping away ever so slowly.
But now you know why it takes so long for me to get everyone attended to!

Part 1

Part 2
"How about a new universe where parents switch with their oldest child who is under 18. So if it is a son the father would switch and if it was a daughter the mother would switch. But only the parent in the kids body knows what happened the kid in the parents body thinks they were always the parent. "
---Anonymous

9 comments:

  1. Love it I hope to see a lot more of this series. Perhaps something from friends who swap with their kids at the same time. Great job love your work

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow.. i love your twisted mind on this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. +80 requests! This. Is. Bonkers.

    Best of lucks to attend them all!

    By the way, I don't know if you follow the animation series "Bravest Warriors", but I feel its latest episode is right up your alley, hope you like it:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axP2IPMslCI

    Cheers!

    - Tropican

    ReplyDelete
  4. More more more I love this idea. Wish this was thought of long ago. You are doing a great job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like to make a request:

    Could you do a possession or costume gun cap involving Hitomi "J-Cup" Tanaka?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe using this picture?

      http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/tvmania/imgs/f/0/f0aefdfa.jpg

      Thanks a lot!

      Delete
    2. Lol, nice picture! Yeah I'll get that up this weekend. ;D

      Delete
  6. How about now where a mother from one family and a father from another switch with their kids and start dating. I love your work

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...